Friday, November 5, 2010

Where does love end and obsession begin?

I am completely crazy... about Kristin Chenoweth.
When I am having a hard day and just need time to myself to cheer up or unwind. I go onto http://www.youtube.com/ and search out all the Kristchen  I can find. Then that leads me to Idina Mendzel, so of course I have to listen to as much of her as I can too. They are so amazingly talented and inspirational. 
I dream of seeing Wicked. Tickets to it (it is coming to my town next spring) are all I really want for Christmas. Every time I think about it I get all "verklempt" (2.31). My only concern is that seeing it without Kristin and Idina, it may not quite live up to my expectations. But the music alone is so my passion that I will be thrilled to see it with whomever is in it. Oh, but wouldn't it be AMAZING to see it in NY on Broadway with them!!!! *sigh*
          "Kiss me goodbye, I'm defying gravity... and you can't bring me down."
Anyways, back to Kristin. So, there is a video of her last performance on Broadway singing "Popular" and she is the cutest, most adorable person I have seen. And don't even get me started on "Taylor the Latte Boy" OMG, it is so adorable. And "14G". Point is... GO, look her up and be prepared to enjoy.
Let us also not forget Idina. She is so amazing in Wicked, and also in Rent. I advise listening to "Take me or Leave Me".  WOW! and so fun.
A few other things you can find them in is Glee, Pushing Daisies (Kristin sings little songs all through the series), and Idina was even in Enchanted (although she didn't sing :() which is sad.)
So now, even though it is long past time for bed, I am off to get my music fix from my favorite ladies.
~Night~

No comments: