Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A little bit rock and roll

It has been quite a while since I put much effort into anything I am/was passionate about. This its changing. I am reading some very wonderful books (which I will talk more about later) that are helping me remember too find the joy in life. I am studying photoshop in depth to make my photos even better, I am setting goals, and I am finding joy in what I do. One of the things I live to do is play my guitars. I'm not especially good at it, but it makes me happy. That is what counts, and besides... I am getting better. I also like to write songs, and have not even tried to in a long time. So, that is my newest goal, to write a song. Too make sure I accomplish this goal, I plan to share it in here when it is written. It may not be great, but it will be from me!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

1 comment:

Trish said...

You are great! and it's nice to hear your optimism and your fully engaging in life! Glad you entered the blogging world :) Love ya!